Monday, December 10, 2012
Thing #16 Get Organized with Web 2.0 Tools
I live by the list! I make list for everything. I make grocery list, to-do list, wish list, book list, etc. I chose iGoogle as my start page because I am familiar with Google, I already had a gmail account and use several other google tools. I actually created my google start page while completing another one of the "things". I only recently started using the calendar feature on google. Previously I relied on my outlook calendar and the app that is on my cell phone to keep track of important dates and meetings. I found the google calendar just as useful, if not more so, than the outlook calendar simply because most of the tools I use are already on my start page and with google. I do like the idea of the to-do list but, I doubt that I will use it as much as my pen and paper. It just seems easier to me to keep a note pad and check off items as I complete them. I have sent my mother the links for igoogle and suggested that she being using these tools for her business. She does quite a bit of travel and it is not always easy for her to carry all her documents and hard copies of information with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment