Creating a Blog and Avatar:
At first this was different for me. Mostly because I wasn't sure exactly what a "blog" was about. The step by step instructions made this process fairly easy. I had some technical difficulties and needed to ensure my browser settings were appropriate. The Avatar was the most fun, except I wished there more more variety. I included a pretty close likeness to myself and shared my love of books with the accessories tool.
I really liked creating the avatar too. It was kind of fun to be introspective for a moment and reflect on what characterizes my personality. It could have been so fun with a few more options. :)
ReplyDeleteI liked playing with the avatar also. I also wish there were more detail. I couldn't find a hairstyle that fit me so I just decided to go without hair - since I don't have any.
ReplyDeleteI had more problems setting up the blog itself - not exactly with setting up, but with understanding what I was doing and why. Obviously I was successful, but I don't think I could describe the process to anyone else. I guess that's why we're using Blogger - it's simple enough that we don't have to understand.