Friday, August 31, 2012

Thing #1 7 ½ Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners

7 ½ Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners

The easiest habit for me is Habit 7: Teach/mentor others. I have most often found myself sharing things I've learned with others around me. I am currently a volunteer tutor for the Adult Literacy Council and I am willing to share what I have learned with anyone who needs or wants the information.

The most difficult habit for me is Habit 6: Use technology to your advantage. Hopefully, by the end of this course, this habit along with habit 5, will no longer be a challenge for me. It is most difficult right now because I realize there is a ton of technology available that I am unfamiliar with. Just working on this blog was a completely new experience for me, but its been fun learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment